JOB TITLE: AUDIO ASSISTANT
Hours: Part Time – 20 hours over 4 days per week
Contract Term: 12 months fixed contract
Start date: 15 June 2023
Location: Jubilee Central, Enfield, EN1 1FS (will include occasional attendance at Sunday site locations)
Salary: On request
Working for Jubilee Church London
Jubilee church is a growing, diverse church based in North London of 2,000 people with church sites in Enfield, Wood Green, Ilford and Harlow. All staff are friendly enthusiastic people who love being part of the vision here at Jubilee church. Working for Jubilee is fast paced, busy and fun. We have a strong team culture that is supportive and inclusive. We work hard and expect the same of our staff and in return we offer an engaging and challenging environment where staff can grow and develop. We take safeguarding very seriously and will carry out a DBS check for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management of the Audio Equipment
- Operating of Audio Equipment
- Admin Support for Audio Team
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) as well as proven IT skills preferable.
- Experience with audio in a church setting is preferable (ideally multi-site church)
- Experience with Roland/Allen and Heath preferable
- Must be able to work in line with the values of the Christian faith
- Must have good organisation skills.
- Must have a friendly and polite attitude and approach
- Must be a team player
- Must be efficient and self-motivated.
- Must have an excellent communication skill.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
HOW TO APPLY
For a detailed job description and/or an application pack, please email Dorothy Arulakshman at [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 12 Noon Wednesday 7 June 2023.
Interviews are scheduled to take place from Thursday 8 June 2023.