JUBILEE CHAMPIONS SERVICE
We hope that you are all well. We’re on the road for week three of our road trip to hear more about The Ten Commandments or rules God wants us to live by.
BIBLE DISCUSSION TIME
- What commandments did we hear about today?
- Who are these commandments telling us to show love to?
- What reason does the Bible give us for honoring our parents?
- Re-read I Thessalonians 1:3 aloud. Who in your family has been a good example of showing love? How have they done that?
- What makes it hard to show honor and respect to your parents?
- What are some things God would want us to do when someone upsets us?
- Why is it important to keep your promises?
Dear God, thank You for each person in our family. Loving our families isn’t always easy, but help us to love each person with our words and with our actions. May we remember that we obey You when we do that. Amen.