Part Time – Maternity Cover
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the staff team at Jubilee Church London. The position is to support the delivery of media activities and events at Jubilee Church, such as Social Media communications, Graphic Design and helping with Creative aspects for events and Services. The role is a part-time salaried position covering maternity leave, working 3 days during the week and one day on Sundays.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE
The responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- To create and schedule social media content across the church’s accounts
- To support the creative team as directed
- To manage and maintain the Jubilee Church website and related websites
- To manage and maintain the Jubilee Church app and related apps
- To support the church’s PR efforts as directed
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Previous experience of creating content and managing media channels would be essential.
In addition, our ideal would be that the individual possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Good at managing change
- Good people skills
- Experience of using content management systems
- Knowledge of Adobe design software including Photoshop
It is a genuine occupational requirement that you are a committed Christian, fully able to adhere to the vision and values of Jubilee Church and are willing and able to engage with the spiritual life of the church.
WORKING FOR JUBILEE CHURCH LONDON
Jubilee church is a growing, diverse church based in North London of 2,000 people with church sites in Enfield, Wood Green and Ilford. All staff are friendly enthusiastic people who love being part of the vision here at Jubilee church. Working for Jubilee is fast paced, busy and fun. We have a strong team culture that is supportive and inclusive. We work hard and expect the same of our staff and in return we offer an engaging and challenging environment where staff can grow and develop.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please email Ngozi Omisakin at Ngozi@jubileechurchlondon.org
The closing dates for applications is Tuesday 19thMarch.
Interviews are scheduled to take place from 22nd– 25th of March.