Hi Tots & Stars, are you ready to BLAST OFF?
Just click the video below to watch on your device, or click the ‘watch on YouTube’ button to cast it to your TV.
What to expect in this weeks’ lesson…
- Big Idea: We can share God’s story
- Bible Story: Peter and John Share the Gospel: Acts 4:1-20
- Memory Verse: Psalm 119 v 105 Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.
SOURCES: Listener Kids, This Little Light of Mine
You can use the following questions if you’d like to test your child’s understanding of this weeks’ lesson:
- What were Peter and John doing in the Bible story? (Telling people about Jesus.)
- What happened to Peter and John when they were talking about Jesus? (They got in trouble.)
- What did Peter and John say when the people told them to stop sharing God’s story? (They said they couldn’t help it. They couldn’t stop.)
- Who helped Peter and John have courage to share the story? (God helped them.)